• Collection of your personal information
• How we use and disclose your personal information
• Security of your personal information
• How to access, correct or update your personal information
• How to contact us
Collection of your personal information
Exceptions to this include:
* Where you have given consent to Romantic Gestures™ to do so by way of entering your details in any one of our opt ins
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health
* The use is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use and disclose personal information
The personal information that you provide to us during interaction on this site, and in other interactions between us, is used to provide you with better service for the supply of our products and services to you. The information we gather from your use of this web site enables us to provide more personalised products and services that are tailored to your needs. Romantic Gestures™ will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. Any personal or business information which you do supply will only be used internally at Romantic Gestures™ and will not be divulged to a third party unless that third party is integral to the purpose for which you gave us the information (eg, delivery companies will be supplied with delivery information) or where required by law. We will only use and disclose information about you for the purpose for which you gave us that information. We may use and disclose information about you for a purpose other than the purpose for which you gave us the information where:
* You would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the personal information for that other purpose
* That other purpose is related to the purpose for which you gave us the information
* You have given us your consent for the personal information to be used or disclosed for the additional purpose
* Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health
* Where we suspect that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and we use or disclose the personal information to investigate the suspected unlawful activity
* The use or disclosure is authorised by law or reasonably necessary to enforce the law
Romantic Gestures™ may also use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing. We may only use your personal information or data for the purpose of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impracticable for us to obtain your prior express consent. However, when we do this, we will provide an express opportunity when we first contact you to decline receiving any further marketing communications from us, via an opt-out mechanism. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. We will only send e-mails to you if you have elected to receive such e-mails or if they are in response to an email we have received from you.
Security of your personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we collect, use or disclose is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons. While Romantic Gestures™ employs advanced data encryption technology when interfacing with its customers, suppliers and other partners, users should be aware that there is a residual risk in transmitting any data electronically. This risk is inherent in all internet dealings.
How to access, correct or update your information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us if your details change or if you believe the information we have about you is not accurate or complete. We will provide you with reasonable opportunity to access your personal information and have it corrected or updated. A fee may apply to such access.
Exceptions to your access rights include:
* Where providing access will pose a serious threat to the life or health or any individual or pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of an individual
* Your request for access is frivolous or vexatious
* Where the information relates to existing legal proceedings between Romantic Gestures™ and you and the information would not be discoverable in the process of those legal proceedings
* Where providing access would be unlawful, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws, or denying access is specifically authorised by law
Please click on the About Us section to contact either Natasha or Russell regarding any of the information contained on this page.